TweetReach Terms of Service
Versions of this document prior to February 3rd, 2012 referred to "Appozite, LLC" which was the original name of "Union Metrics, LLC". These are the same entity.
By using the tweetreach.com web site (“Service”) and any services of Union Metrics, LLC (“Union Metrics”), formerly known as Appozite, LLC, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Union Metrics reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at http://tweetreach.com/terms
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide any required information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Union Metrics cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- If you are using a free account you are not permitted to block ads. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- TweetReach Pro accounts are billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged (or credited) a pro-rated amount for the new service level through the end of your billing cycle. Upon the start of your next billing cycle, you will be billed the full new rate.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your account. Union Metrics does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Account screen provides a simple, no questions asked cancellation link.
- All of your content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again. Cancellation of a free account takes effect immediately.
- Union Metrics, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Union Metrics service, for any reason at any time.
- Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. Union Metrics reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Union Metrics reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the TweetReach Site (tweetreach.com) or the Service itself.
- Union Metrics shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is available via email and phone.
- You understand that Union Metrics uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Union Metrics, or any other Union Metrics service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Union Metrics.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your tweet consumption rates significantly exceed the average tweet consumption rates (as determined solely by Union Metrics) of other TweetReach customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your usage until you can reduce your tweet consumption rates.
- Union Metrics does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Union Metrics shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Union Metrics has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Union Metrics to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Union Metrics and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Union Metrics (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.
If your subscription to the Service includes access to the TweetReach API (the "API"), you agree to the following:
- Information retrieved from the API (the "Data") is intended for your internal business use. While you may include the Data in reports and materials offered to your Customers, access to the API and the Data retrieved from the API may not be resold.
- You may not use the API to offer a service or application that is similar to or competes with TweetReach.
- Union Metrics reserves the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access to the API for reasons of abuse or a violation of these Terms.